Thursday 1 October 2009

I am a biscuit queen, they are like my partners in crime.

I start nibbling the sides, or sometimes dunking them into milk. Having tried like tons of brands of biscuits from cheap saturated hydorgenated filled ones to organic ones, I have met my new favourite ;) I love my oreos, I love my strawberry gems but one thing that sweeps me off my feet is the taste of butter in biscuits. The smooth yet subtle butterly taste when I sink my teeth and then it starts melting slowly and sticks onto my molars.

I have found my new favourite !

Aritsan Biscuits, never seen them in Singapore but yes all hand made and not by robots.

Waitrose, thank you so much for putting them at an eye level shelf, so being a bit short I was able to spot it out. I guess it was the funky kiddish prints that caught my eye. Yes Jon thinks I am still a kid trapped in a 23 year old body who loves food so much that I might sacrifice him for a roast duck.

Checked the ingredients and wow pure banana puree for instance, not a single strange foreign chemical word that met me. I think the best part of this biscuit is its not a shortbread but that lingering taste and scent of butter that stays on your tongue and finger tips

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment