Friday 30 October 2009

Hello my fellow human earthlings,

I'm officially like 6 mths old, turning 7mths in a few months time.
I have no idea why my ma ma gave me a rather gayish name - Bubbles, wished it was something more towards like Rambo or Rocky. But well never mind, everyone says I am going to become a handsome boy. Oh and the colour of my coat is changing into and awesome shade of goldy brown. Yeah people I am a pale golden retreiver :)

My ma ma tells me everyday that I am her new pee machine, but seriously ma ma I am just a puppy with a rather weak bladder. Give me a few more months and I would be like big brother Ockley! Oh talking about Ockley, he is such a push over but he has the biggest heart. Don't judge his tiny build, but yes he steps in and protects me when dodgy young girls wearing tu tus skate skoots round the park. That totally freaks me out. I mean seriously =.=

I do love my scruffy brother, though haha I tend to steal his treats and he gets awfully annoyed with me. But still he just gives it to me, great brother to have. Oh yes I am now getting told off by my aging pops cos I was sneaking in to steal bro's chews. Arghhh adults.

More from me next time !

Love,
Bubbles who has six sexy nipples

No comments:

Post a Comment