Saturday 15 August 2009



There are alot of comments about me keeping two dogs, was I nuts No. Did I had too much free time No. 

Till now, the decision of having them is a life long commitment with them. A bond that nothing else can replace. Word's can't explain how I feel, but taking in a dog, playing and nursing them when they are ill is something not all can experience. 

Of course, they can drive me up the wall sometimes, but the times when they brought smiles onto my face outweighs everything :) 

I think the culture here is different, I've heard of people not walking their dogs, just leaving them in their house. Of course, there are those who said that I was too free that I could walk them. Well I believe the word is responsibility and love, and I know that even when I start having a full time job , we made promises to them that early walks are still going to happen. 

I think the best quote from the movie which made me cry and burst into tears yesterday day was this
"あなたが学校や友達がいます。しかし、私だけがある"

" You have school and friends. But I only have you"

In a dog's world, humans are the world to them. 

I was just thinking that you know when my boys leave me, I just can't imagine how in the world will I accept that. No other dogs can replace my two boys :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment