Tuesday 25 August 2009



A big sloppy fat kiss from my kley kley is the best 

Yesterday was the day I finally printed the long awaited blood tear filled thesis. A sense of achievement with a treat to the hairdresser with a new spanky wanky hair colour and awesome highlights. More highlights to be done on thursday !!

So ash blond or ash brown I've no idea what's my hair colour but I am loving it . I hate red, I hate gold but I can say this time the colour turned out pretty fine for my dark head :) 

I love warm colours . 

* Oh and my bff in Singapore is leaving for New York in like less than 24 hrs :( 

I'm definitely going to miss that feathery bird if I head down to london and park at Vindaloo Street. Or when he comes up to Surrey during winter, where we head to the farmers market and become madly insane with hot pipping hamburgers.  When we whine at each other's misery over the phone on why are we stuck in the land of gloom. 

Take care my friend.

*P.S Bert , I hope your hairstyle does not become like the picture below because you are in the land of hip hop ok . New York. 


No comments:

Post a Comment