Thursday 6 August 2009


I miss those ivory keys 

edit **

This is bad, instead of reading my notes I'm hearing the ost of Winter Sonata. Bad Bad. 

I recalled purchasing all the piano scores from the drama and I religiously played them. I guess one thing that stopped me playing the piano or that I just could not take the exams was after Dad's passing.  It was just something very very different, the affinity with the ivory keys diminished. Or when I sit on the leather stool, pressing on the pedal, I know that he is no longer behind me resting on the cold marble floor hearing me play. 

It's been like three and  a half years since I played on one. I think its time to let go, it's time to pluck up my courage and feel those ivory keys once more. After all I do know he wants to still hear the sounds coming out of the keys . 

No comments:

Post a Comment