Wednesday 5 August 2009


 The best thing about walking into a movie rental shop is to have a McFlurry on one hand and the other sifting the lanes for good movies . So it was 4 dvds, oh and to be more specific blue ray dvds, even though I have no idea what's the bloody difference. 

But yes having a boyfriend who is the ultimate technology freak, does a phd in diabetic retinopathy - imaging systems, well its natural that he is like a stickler to the best tech shits. So yes blue ray dvds once more on his new ps3. Bleah . 

Seriously I prefer vcds hahah, with those grainy effects. 

Che oh dear che .. and Benico you are quite hot, though I cant stand your beard and have the greatest intention to burn them with a lighter. Each strand of curly wurly looking fries. So anyway the movie is way long. It was only like an hour and I was basically pacing around the living room finding more food. So its Che part two for tonight ...bring it on !

Oh and the best thing about having a boyfriend who is a major stickler for technology is that you got to watch movies with a 5.1 system . 

So yes I get freak out sometimes during movie nights as I can hear guns firing at the back of my head.  Wicked ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment