Saturday 1 August 2009

I believe with all my heart and soul that those who know me well enough know I 'm a foodie...

I have foodie genes in the blood running through my very fatty veins thanks to the parents.

So in my fridge right now in UK , you will not see something that states low fat. I am a freak that goes for total fatty shit. So its organic whole milk, full cream phili cheese , cranberry fatty cheese ...everything whole and fatty and full of yummy goodness. Oh I think there is a whole pack of nachos waiting too. 

The pantry is filled with sugary biscuits, jammie dodgers, jam rings, chocolate coated coffee beans, cheese crackers. Nah if you are on a weight lost regime , my house is the ultimate hell hole for you. There is no such thing as oat cakes or low fat biscuits. Just more kinder b, more biscuits more whole fatty shit :) 

Oh and the best thing is I can survive on them without having proper meals. The bad side is that when I consume too much of my fatty goodies , the sugar contents starts attacking the mood nerves and I get a bit tad grumpish 

Bring it on ....

* ter if you are reading this i will dedicate a post for you full of my yummylicious artery clogging snacks :) 

* jules are you swimming near the great ocean road now . where the hell have you been love ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment