Thursday 10 September 2009

So a trip to a dentist, left me with 10 jabs into my upper gums. Scraped, poked, bled. You name it I went through it like a 5 year old kid. Yes I held onto the nurse hands, and I bet she must be thinking what a ku ku 23 year old chinese patient I was. I'm currently suffering the aftereffects of the anesthetic, bleah, oh but that did not stop me from slurping down my curry laksa yesterday night :) Brilliant, wicked dish just lacking the coconut thickness.

So I am officially a bedridden post grad, just waiting for the mobile to ring. Ring means good. Ring means somone wants to hire me. Ring Ring means money money. So yeap, I am using my breakfast table as a table for my laptop, searching for kitchen appliances and baking books. I am morphing into the next SLIM nigella lawson!

I am in love with smeg appliances. I hate the new modern chic homes of new couples, monochrome, sleek edges, black and white. I hate those chic sleek houses. Yucks.

Oh magimix or kitchen aid once more?

No comments:

Post a Comment