Monday 28 September 2009

A day of fun in the sun with 1 man 2 dogs and loads of cow dung
Mr cow and his family are real poo goers. Their poo are like the size of, well I can't describe it but basically they are huge and mushy. Thanks to the great sunny weather these days, they now look like massive truffles that been squashed :)

So to celebrate Jon's last day of work, we've decided that Sundays will be known as pig out days. I mean well the rest of the days we feast on food too. But Sunday's will be special, with the dogs in the field and them watching us kneading bread doughs like maniacs.

Wicked
I love the smell of cinnamon, how it lingers in the living room and reaches out to me while I laze under the quilt. Extremely therapeutic. Well the cinn bombs/buns/swirls turned out a bit tiny winy rockish. So I gave Jon's work of art a new name Cinn Rocks. The dough was pretty good, it just lacked the omph, well another try then!

The day was well spent, something that I would look back when I am much older and think of all our food escapades.

No comments:

Post a Comment