Monday 23 November 2009


Ok this is bad .. I am hearing meet me halfway by bep on you tube for countless of times.

Very very bad.

Jermaine I know you will be so proud of me :)

On the better side I have sent cvs to Kraft Food, Reckitt and Travelmood. * Pat on the back *

I think working for Kraft would be whoppiee cool. Will be surrounded by oreos, phili cheese, cheese. I think having food samples is going to be darn great.

Marketing for kraft, whaliao dream come true man. Yum yum. I will be a delicious marketer.

I am extremely eggcited cos the empress and second in line to the throne - my sister is coming up next friday. My house will be filled now with more human noises, with my mum niaoo niaoo and my sister whining ;) I can't wait , can't wait.

Finally after the long awaited six months !

Ok I know my writing is getting rather random.


No comments:

Post a Comment