Saturday 14 February 2009

There is such a huge hype about valentines day, till now I don't really know the story or theme behind it. I am not a mushy mashy potato so this day was like any ordinary day and since it landed on Saturday its FAMILY DAY !

Took our new car zippy and headed out to Ripley with the boys for the twice monthly farmers market . I love farmers market, the local produce, the alluring smell of roast pork roll, big fat juicy olives and of course tarts ! How can I say not to homemade tarts, flans and eclairs :) Manage to get some doggy biscuits, flans and of course I cant do without chutney. Everyone must try having sandwiches with ham and chutney . Solid Papaya....

What else is best when one can walk with your dear boys in town, have a nice cuppa hot chocolate and lemon cake.  The best thing about family day is I am looking forward to KFC variety meal and yeap I am trying to watch the old forgotten sbc show  最后一个大侠 :) 

I am trying really hard to understand the show  as there is no subtitles...Damn 

KFC later ..yippe ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment