Monday 23 February 2009

I miss them :( 

It's strange how I start smiling when we speak on skype...when I face them and start laughing at their silly faces. The part where it gets even more hilarious is when I tell my mama that I am heading to the kitchen or toilet and she'll just keep taking even though I am obviously not there. Then I will hear my sister laughing and then going " maaa jie is not here " 

Then I will get very excited when I have like the ultimate top latest news to spill to them, my heart races, voice starts squealing and I see them just smiling at me and my stupid behavior. They are like my two legs, the pillars of support. My mama and the sis.  It's three years since Dad's passing, everyday feels like he still exists but I know I have my two ladies there for me :)

Can't wait to head back to Singapore.. Something to look forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment