Friday 3 July 2009


I think I'm really blessed to have such a wonderful do do ayam sister . We had our arguments when we were young, we really fought hard with each other. I remembered throwing her books into the chute or the times where I pinched her and the scar is still there. The growing up years with her were like a rollercoaster ride but I can say now that we are closer than ever.

I miss heading out with her for lunch at kiliney kopitiam where I'll complain about the penang char kuay teow while she rolls her eyes at me calling me a fuss pot :)

I miss the times when I was back at home in Singapore and we were at far east having a girly time

I miss the times where we went to Giant at like 10 pm at night to get snacks and look at cheap bikes

I miss her and the times we gossiped about her friends.

I miss her and her whiny voice while heading down to pet shops together.

I miss waking up in the morning and knowing she is there in the other room watching her korean drama.

I miss her squeals when she watches boys over flowers.

I miss everything about her .

I love you mazie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment