Saturday 16 May 2009

We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for the future, trying to predict the future, as if figuring it out will cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears and wildest hopes. But one thing is certain when it finally reveals itself. The future is never the way we imagined it. ( Meredith Grey ) 

Yes I know I am still in my post greys anatomy moments, I've got something with this show I guess. It kept my university days alive, while I had my horrid beans on toast for dinner. It brought me tears when episodes featured patients on tubes and being brain dead. It never fails to bring back memories of my dad and I in the hospital, where it was surreal as if I was part of the show. I nearly gave up on Greys, due to the ping pong relationship between the characters, but I'm glad I did not. This show is one of those dramas, that not only makes you smile, cry but it makes you grateful of what one has right now. 

Oh and I've got a super hot photo of George. My 007 please come back :( 



No comments:

Post a Comment